I thought I would share this multi-lingual card I created for a co-worker to use to better communicate with those providing her gate assistance at airports. It features four different images that are used indicate relief areas at the top with the phrase "Please take me to the dog relief area" in English, Spanish, French, Japanese, and Hindi.
Cut of the extra at the top, fold in half, and laminate! Voila!
Friday, October 12, 2012
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Today Makes 4 years to the day that Shilo and I became partners though Summit Assistance Dogs.
In the past four years Shilo and I have:
- Lived in 2 apartments
- Worked three jobs
- Taken dozens of Road trips
- Gone on 8 first dates
- Had a hand in raising 13 puppies
- Dated and broken up with one boyfriend
- Experience Survived a the of my first SD together death together
- Flown together
- Traveled to DC and advocated on Capital Hill together taking 10 meeting with representatives and Senators
- Gone Sailing for the first time together
I'm sure there's more but those are the highlights standing out right now! Stay tuned for a picture slide show!
Yours in Canine Partnership,
Melissa and SD Shilo, Summit Assistance Dog