Monday, April 12, 2010

Note: Enjoy the Reorganization of SDAWL

Dear Readers,
Service Dogs:A Way of Life (SDAWL) contains over 200 entries with vast amounts of information valuable anyone interested in, considering, or currently living with service dogs as a way of life. In an effort to make all SDAWL has to offer more user friendly I am adding pages such as:
  • About Me- so readers may learn about me, my experience with service dogs, and why I spend the time doing this
  • Links (coming soon)- So readers don't have to spend the time searing through post to find that link they know they saw
  • Owner Trainers(coming soon)- a page collecting the many valuable resources for current and those considering owner training
I am considering other pages, and -as always- would welcome suggestions from my readers.  Along with the addition of these pages, I am systematically going through all post and updating the labels (listed on the right hand side of this blog) that allow readers to read all posts addressing a particular topic. I hope this makes SDAWL an even more valuable resource to my many loyal readers.

No comments: