I thought I would share a little about what I know about my readers over the past year thanks to Google Analytics:
- You come from all over the globe representing more than 40 countries including such far off locals as Indonesia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, and South Africa.
- Over the past year I have had nearly 2,000 Visitors (and that's not counting repeats)!
- You, my loyal readers read an average of a page and half each time you visit.
- Your top favorite posts include:
- A SD By My Side (Listed in my Blog list on the right side of this page)
- Service Dog Central (Listed under Service Dog Community Links on the right)
- Charlie the North Star Dog (Listed in my Blog list on the right side of this page)
- A Service Dogs Journey (Listed in my Blog list on the right side of this page)
- Great Dane Service Dog (Listed in my Blog list on the right side of this page)
- Service Dog Sawyer (Listed in my Blog list on the right side of this page)
Now I promised you a contest and here it is!
Win a copy of Excel-erated Learning (this is my copy bought it, so I can give it away) simply by writing a short essay (between 200-400 words) on the most important thing you have learned about yourself because of your service dog or that your service dog has taught you. If you have a blog post your entry on it and leave a link for me in the comments under this post. If you don't have a blog send me an email. If you are not big on writing or your disability makes it difficult you can either dictate it to some one to write for you or (if you know how) send or post an audio entry. I will post the top three entries on my blog and the winner will get the book provided they remember to leave me a way to contact them. The deadline for entry is June 24, 2009.