Sunday, July 11, 2010

Note:Sorry We have been out of Commission

I have been out of commission working then my wisdom teeth went awry,turns out all four need to be pulled!Shiloh has been helping a lot.Helping me balance and stay in touch though the drug stupor. Tooth pain is no joke, I am kind of scared the weight loss since I can't eat and the pain meds are making me nauseous. I hope to have the surgery scheduled this week.Shiloh will not be accompanying me since I am in no shape to be a proper handler to her.

6 comments:

Beth and Alfie said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Melissa Mitchell said...

thank you so much for the kind wishes.

Lauren said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Lucy and Ethel said...

Hope you have an easier time than expected!

Cindy ('Ethel') and her son, Kevin, arrived at Canine Assistants yesterday for the 2-week camp for his new dog! I can't wait to hear how things are going!

'Lucy'

Pink Doberman said...

Hope you feel better and better!!

Melissa Mitchell said...

Thank you all for the well wishes.I found out today that I have to wait nearly a month to have them out!
Lucy,great to hear about your friend. I wish them luck,my team training was exhausting... so much information!